US-MD-FtMeade: Test Engineer Level
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Engineer Level 1
* Assist with any or all of the Level 1 tasks as constrained by technical training and previous testing experience
* Performance Requirement Analysis -- Assess operational and system performance requirements for testability and criticality to frame and prioritize objectives and enable evaluation planning
* User liaison -- Assess operational environments and priorities for evaluation attention and scenario selection, and to coordinate user participation in
* Plan for program- and event-level risk-tailored performance estimation and analysis of system and operational Effectiveness and Suitability metrics & conditions;
* Design data sampling schemes to optimize the information/resource balance and to control testing uncertainties
* Select, coordinate, and calibrate Instrumentation, collection and data management tools, targets, & facilities
* Ensure test readiness including training of test event participants re conduct of the event; equipment readiness, and security, legal, and privacy compliance arrangements
* Establish and employ Data & Configuration Management capabilities
* Support Data Authentication group functions; and comply with program Discrepancy Reporting criteria and processes
* Execute Testing and Data Collection per plan
* Produce associated Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports/Briefings, Data Management Plan
Level 1 Qualifications:
* Two (2) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
* One (1) year experience in Information Technology: Database and Web
* One (1) year experience with SIGINT:GAO, LDAT, MORPHEUS
* Bachelorís degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
o Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelorís degree.
* One of the following technical certifications or equivalent* is required:
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI