US-SouthCarolina-Spartanburg: Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Manage a multiple project workload applying engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement and evaluate technical solutions.
* Design, develop and implement test strategies to satisfy product test requirements within a timely manner and within budget.Test strategies include mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and software facets, defining test criteria and report generation of an overall project.
* Develop all criteria for implementing qualification testing at the individual component level to final product.
* Develop new test strategies utilizing advanced instrumentation and algorithms.
* Develop and debug test software for custom hardware configurations.
* Provide hands-on support for debugging and modifying the hardware and software of existing test equipment when necessary.
* Coordinate system design activities to ensure that installation and operation comply with specifications, codes and customer requirements.
* Prepare documentation as required by technical specifications.
* Interface with vendors to prepare equipment purchase specifications.
* Prepare reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner.
* BSCS/BSEE/BSET required
* Engineering skills in electronics, basic mechanical concepts, pneumatics, computer programming and PLC systems.
* Five years experience in test system design and implementation.
* High level software experience (i.e. LabView, C++, Visual Basic, and PLC).
* Strong mechanical aptitude with exposure to 3-D solid modeling software.
* Proficient in analog and digital design and electronic controls.
* Familiar with pneumatic components and principles.
* Must be a self-motivated team member willing to support others and share knowledge.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills required.
* Must be able to work independently and as a support resource for project teams.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI