US: Sr. QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. QA Engineer
* Work with the team to define an automation strategy that is highly scalable, reusable and requires little maintenance to support both functional and non-functional testing.
* Engineer, maintain and execute automated test suites for both smoke and regression tests that allow for maximum re-use for all releases. Work with the team to create automation framework's and scripts while transferring knowledge between team members.
* Create automated test plans, strategies and test cases and define/document testing process to be followed.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent experience required
* 4-6 years of related experience
* Innovative and forward thinking in creating test automation
* Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the company both verbally and in writing
* Experience with the Agile Development methodology is a plus
* Experience in building an automated testing platform
* Experience training team members on appropriate testing methodologies, and test automation
* Experience in performance and scalability testing for back end services
* Experience with both backend and frontend automation
* Has mastered one or more automation tools: Selenium, QTP, WinnRunner, Python, Rational Robot, Ranorex UI, Testpartner, MSTest, CodedUI
* Has coding experience with one of the following languages: VBscript, C, C++, C#, VB, Java
* Practical understanding of continuous integration (CI) process and best practices
* Experience with TDD and BDD is a plus
* Mobile experience is a huge plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI