US-CT-Manchester: QUALITY ENGINEER
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
1. Contract review for Customer Quality Requirements, including print and specification review that flows down these requirements for the design and manufacture of our products
2. Internal auditing for compliance and effectiveness of business and manufacturing processes
3. Ability to recommend and implement process changes to improve quality and productivity from audits and reviews using Lean/Six Sigma tools and techniques to E1 level(Green Belt).
4. Interfaces with the customer service, sales team and Customer to resolve issues related to compliance to specifications or product quality in a timely manner. - Initiates and implements Customer Notification Process - Initiates internal corrective action system and executes process to provide resolution and response to Customers
5. Monitoring and evaluation of data metrics to ensure that customers are satisfied with HPC performance.
6. Supervise 2 to 3 assoicates in the quality department.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing. Preferred Requirements: ASQ certification
2 years previous quality experience.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite Undertanding of basic Quality system procedures, auditing and/or quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment.
Database query skills, familiarity with database software and reporting tools.
Experience with methodology to process and solve corrective actions.
Experience with measuring techniques, use of gauging and basic metrology. Experience with Six Sigma problem solving process.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI