US-CT-Putnam: Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Engineer I
Quality Engineer I – , CT
1. Partners with manufacturing and manufacturing engineering to correct non-compliance and/or recommend process changes to meet quality system objectives/requirements.
2. Provides leadership and guidance to all functions in conducting effective investigations, CAPA’s and validations.
3. Works with Production Supervisors/Managers to continually evaluate production equipment, materials and methods.
4. Assure product quality and customer satisfaction through the integration of quality systems.
5. Assist in the enhancement of quality processes and systems.
6. Lead critical to quality alignment initiatives with suppliers and customers.
7. Facilitates SPC/Corrective Action meetings, interpret condition of SPC charts, and determine corrective actions.
8. Establishes, analyze and report quality trends for key quality indicators from manufacturing and assembly to assist company decision-making process.
9. Reduces and controls manufacturing process defects (scrap, nonconforming materials and customer complaints.)
10. Develops and implements product quality plans, documents and systems by creating product specifications, quality specifications, quality plans and risk analyses. Develops and implements process monitoring systems by identifying critical process steps, which could culminate in possible sources of manufacturing defects and devise methods to reduce process variation in order to reduce or eliminate the cause of defects.
11. Validates new processes, development and implementation of IQ/OQ/PQ, analyze data for validations, aid engineering staff on risk assessment, verification. Address customer application issues.
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
* Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Quality or Manufacturing role.
* Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma training essential.
* Training and/or experience with process engineering and manufacturing management.
* Strong background in problem solving statistical techniques; strong attention to detail and be results-oriented.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills along with organization and multi-tasking skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI