US-IL-Chicago: Supplier Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Supplier Quality Engineer
* Responsible to ensure part qualification and evaluation activities resulting in acceptable and consistent supply.
* Ability to execute supplier audit activities related to both validation and ongoing management of quality executions capabilities
* Lead problem part resolutions through all phases of operations
* Responsible for leading supplier corrective action and continuous improvement activities
* Support overall site Quality Management System through metrics, auditing, etc.
* Facilitate reporting and notifying suppliers of cost-recovery requirements resulting from the need to contain, segregate or handle non-conforming parts
* Mentor and support Receiving Inspection activities and process effectiveness
* Participates in customer-facing supplier quality activities
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required for this position. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
* Experience of 4 years is preferred for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience of 4 or more years is highly desirable.
* Proficient working knowledge of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) manufacturing processes standards (IPC, etc.)
* Proficient presentation and data analysis skills
* Self-management capabilities
* Ability to lead and multitask in a dynamic environment and Failure Analysis
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI