US: Test Engineer - Associate
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Test Engineer - Associate
* Lead New Customer/Product Introductions
* Lead Assembly Build Instruction development and training
* Lead Test ECO Implementation
* Support test quote request based on RFQ process
* Adhere to global SOPs and work instructions.
* Ensure that effective training methods are identified and available to all FF's
* Support FFs in rationalizing equipment and configuration requirements to meet manufacturing and customer needs
* Support test acceptance and yield improvement processes
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 10%)
* Additional duties as assigned by management
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required for this position; a Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering Technologies or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
* Experience of 3 years is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience of 5 or more years is highly desirable.
* Experience with RF technology is highly desired.
* Working knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820, a plus
* Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools, a plus.
* Use of statistical analysis tools and methods for problem solving (DMAIC process) experience is highly desired.
* Experience with creating database driven projects (Access, SQL) and data analysis tools is required.
* Digital electronics testing and troubleshooting experience is required.
* Experience with programming user interfaces is preferred.
* Experience with setting up and configuring computer networks and wireless access points is highly desired.
* Experience with test software development (LabView, Lab Windows, C#, C++) interfacing with test instrumentation and other equipment is preferred.
* Ability to write ABI's and work instructions is required.
* Multi-site or multi-customer experience highly preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI