US-NY-Cortland: Quality Assurance Leader
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Leader
1. The Quality Assurance Leader will to drive change management, effectively communicate throughout the organization and collaborate with the leadership team to achieve target performance.
2. Responsible for applying the appropriate knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to manage the quality requirements in various project based processes
3. Manage the scoping, planning, qualification and development of various fabricators in supplying capital equipment/projects ensuring that all quality objectives are achieved
4. Evaluate, trend and report internal non conformances & customer complaints to establish priorities and identify common threads aimed at a reducing occurrences.
5. Understands customer requirements and translate these into actions for quality and process improvement by interacting with project team members
6. Develop procedures for all new product introduction, perform the Failure Mode Effect Analysis, Product Claim Specification, Product Liability Checklists, and conduct gap assessments to product reliability in terms of regulatory & quality standards
7. Assist the Quality Assurance Director in the preparation, implementation, and maintenance of the Quality Assurance Program. Includes active participation in the supplier development/qualification process, internal audit process, and the Corrective Action process.
* Bachelorís degree in Engineering or other related technical area from an accredited college or university; or five plus years related experience and/or training with a Certified Quality Engineering Certificate; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI