US-OH-Cincinnati: Senior QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior QA Engineer
* Strong ability to interface and build solid relationships with our clients, their customers, and their 3rd parties.
* Detailed Test Plans are written against enterprise-level web applications.
* Test results are recorded and communicated per QA testing processes.
* Bugs are discovered, logged in detailed and followed through to resolution.
* Strong and effective engagement with dev team.
* Test environments are maintained and configured appropriately.
* Strong ability to automate tests and contribute to an automation framework.
* Product risk areas identified on an ongoing basis and test plans written and executed to address those areas.
* Technical ability is continually strengthened and broadened through personal research, engagement with team and training opportunities.
* 5+ years’ experience with web application testing
* Strong experience writing automation scripts using Selenium &/or QTP
* Must be comfortable in Unix environments
* Experience using and writing automated tests
* Experience in deploying, configuring and monitoring web applications
* Strong experience with SQL
* Experience with Oracle a plus
* Development experience with .Net or VB or C## a plus
* Experience testing in SOA environments
* Experience with SOAP, XML, WSDL
* Experience with Ruby, Java, Perl, or other scripting languages
* Experience writing shell scripts a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI