Canada-Ont-Burlington: Software Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Find, report and track bugs in the product software (Microsoft Windows based control software, and device drivers for lab automation equipment)
* Create and update Development Process deliverables such as test strategies, test plans, test cases, test execution reports, test coverage metrics and test summary reports in accordance with product requirements, site Product Development Process and engineering procedures.
* Design and write appropriate tests, such as black box, integration and functional, for product releases.
* Support manual and automated integration and system level testing as defined by the Development Process and tool chain used (Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Test Manager, and Team Foundation Server)
* With other team members, investigate and resolve bugs reported by customer and field service engineers in shipping software products.
* Provide feedback on the quality and fit-for-purpose of products under test
* Review Specification and Design documents for Testability.
* Gather information for software QA Deliverables through interviews and interaction with other project team members and domain experts
* Work with other test team members as appropriate to ensure coordination of work
* Perform other duties as required within authorized compliance.
* Create and maintain test-related documents in accordance with the product development process and department procedures.
* Submit and verify software bugs in the bug tracking system
* Assess the readiness for release of software applications
* Propose product, procedure, and process improvements to departmental management.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI