US-NJ-Oceanport: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
* Intermediate to advance knowledge and hands on experience on Windows or UNIX Os is must. Having exposure on both OS is plus.
* Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
* Ability to create comprehensive test plan and test cases to cover all aspect of test coverage.
* Execute system and regression level testing scenarios analyzing results to validate functionality against requirements.
* Ability to test complex systems\sub-system based on client server application.
* Ability to work closely with development to resolve bugs and certify patches on time.
* Work with support team to resolve customer issues.
* Bachelorís or Masters Degreee in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
* 3+ years of experience as software quality assurance engineer.
* Good communication, analytical and logical skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
* Ability to have strong ownership on work assignment.
* Ability to work in teams or as individual contributor is must.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment with many challenges in meeting deadlines.
* Knowledge and hands on experience on any of the below is plus. ?Oracle, Infomix, SQL, MS Exchange, Virtualization platforms ( VMWare, HyperV, Xen etc).
o Different file system
o Network and Network security
o Tape libraries, filers, SAN\NAS devices
o Exposer to hands on experience with storage devices
o Hands on automation experience with Python.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI