US-PA-Malvern: Staff Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Staff Software Test Engineer
- Managing all testing activities related to this project
- Developing integrated level tests and system level tests (both manual and automated tests)
- Executing and troubleshooting both manual and automated tests
- Conduct Install testing on test environment following documentation
- Adhering to in-house processes
- Work with development team with troubleshooting and resolving issues found in testing
- Identify and document software defects
- Interprets test results and generates test reports, as required
- A BS in Computer Science or related discipline and 10 plus years of software testing experience.
- Experience testing of solutions in a SaaS deployment
- The ability to work with software developers, product analysts and testers effectively.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (in English) to facilitate discussions with team.
- Experience working within some sort of a quality management system and defect tracking system
- Experience using agile development methodology
- The ability to produce quality test specifications and artifacts
- Strong computer troubleshooting skills
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with being part of a non-collocated testing team
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI