US-NJ-Princeton: Associate QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Associate QA Engineer
• Develop, document, and execute test scenarios to validate usability, functionality, performance, and data integrity.
• Develop and maintain automated UI, functional, and performance test suites for smoke and regression testing.
• Execute manual and automated testing.
• Perform complex UI, functional, application, regression, and performance tests.
• Report software defects and verify when resolved.
• Assist support team with resolving customer issues as necessary.
• BS in CS/IS/IT/EE or equivalent degree with classroom or professional programming experience.
• Solid understanding of scripting languages (i.e. Ruby).
• Solid understanding of W3C Web Services.
• Understanding of C++ and C#.NET a plus.
• Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
• Highly detail-oriented, self-motivated and independent.
• Proven analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of software development life cycle processes and quality assurance methodology a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI