US-NJ-Oceanport: Support Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Support Test Engineer
* Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
* Ability to create comprehensive test plan and test cases to cover all aspect of test coverage.
* Execute system and regression level testing scenarios analyzing results to validate functionality against requirements.
* Ability to test complex functionality, business processes, and workflows within the context of a web application.
* Ability to coordinate testing activity across multiple development teams as needed
* Ability to work closely with development to resolve bugs.
* Bachelors or Masterís Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
* 3+ years of experience as software quality assurance engineer with significant experience testing web applications.
* Good communication, analytical and logical skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
* Ability to have strong ownership on work assignment.
* Ability to work in teams or as individual contributor is must.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment with many challenges in meeting deadlines.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI