US: Software Quality Assurance Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Manager
* Build, develop, mentor and manage a QA team by defining QA strategies across the SDLC.
* Working closely with internal teams (Development, Project Management, and Technical Support) to ensure highest level of quality for software releases.
* Collaborate with the development team to strengthen their ability to continually test code throughout the development process.
* Performance testing of web-based applications (stress/load) with automated testing tools.
* Write programs for automated testing and stress testing.
* Clear and concise defect reporting and tracking practices
* Develop metrics and performance criteria for the QA organization and manage to meet or exceed those metrics.
* Create and maintain accurate testing schedules.
* BS Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
* 10 + year in software quality assurance with at least 3 years in a lead role.
* Expert understanding of SDLC and software QA concepts and methodologies.
* Experience developing solid test scripts/cases/automation from product business requirements.
* Proven experience with load, performance, and automation testing tools and environments.
* Excellent organizational, documentation, and communication skills a must.
* Experience with MS Project (or equivalent) to create and maintain detailed project plans.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI