US-Seattle-Washington: Software Development Test Engineer - SDET
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Development Test Engineer - SDET
· Experience programming in Java
· Good design skills and understanding of software architectures
· Ability to plan, design, code and execute tests
· Understanding of web-based technologies.
· Degree in Computer Science or demonstrated industry work experience.
· At least 3 years industry experience in all phases of software development.
· Willingness to learn, including legacy technologies
· Java Web-based technologies
· Enjoy mastering challenges and be part of winning teams.
· Experience testing web-based client/server applications in Windows and Unix environments.
· Admin experience with Windows and Unix server class operating systems.
· Java and script programming skills in a web application environment.
· Understanding of: authentication, authorization, PKI, SSL, Secure Shell, Kerberos, LDAP, NTLM, Active Directory.
· Experience with networking protocols.
· Knowledge of host environments: IBM, Unisys, OpenVMS, Unix/Linux, HP, z/OS.
· Knowledge of terminal emulation: VT, HP 700/9x, T27 and UTS, IBM, ALC.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI