US: Quality Assurance Specialist
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Specialist / Junior PC Technician
* Provide technical support and guidance to existing customers.
* Evaluates and tests new or modified software applications verifying that functionality conforms to design specifications and established test cases.
* Creates, maintains, and executes test cases of software applications to validate expected results, conformance to design specifications, and proper handling of invalid inputs.
* Collaborates with software engineers identifying inconsistencies with design specifications and recommending usability enhancements.
* Continually research new web technologies and incorporate that new knowledge into your ongoing QA process.
* General working knowledge of computers and software.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint).
* Excellent communication skills for customer support.
* Perform other IT Support related duties as necessary.
* Ability to work 40 hours per week and be flexible with schedule.
* 40+ WPM typing skills.
* Automated testing experience is a plus.
* Light programming skills are plus but not required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI