US-CA-SanJose: Senior Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software QA Engineer
- Software development for the automation tests, including design of the frameworks and the testing scripts, validation, reporting, deployment, analysis of results, etc.
- Researching new technologies, tools and frameworks.
- Working with teams based in San Jose and Hong Kong.
- Manual QA of the Software products as part of the training to get familiar with the products and features for which the automation tests will be developed.
· Proficiency in JAVA
· Proficiency in scripting languages, like Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell
· Understanding of .NET, SQL and basic networking like sockets, SOAP and REST interfaces
· Experience in design and implementation of test automation and scripts
· Experience in API level testing
· Experience in writing of test plans and documentation of the automated tests
· Experience in software debugging
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and working with the team
Years of Direct Experience Required: 4-7 years
· SW development for QA Automation test design and development
BS or MS in CS or CE or equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI