US-OR-Beaverton: Sr. QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. QA Engineer
• Specify and create test beds, install software and configure systems.
• Create automation tests and validate test results.
• Run automation for all releases (hot fixes, service and feature).
• Triage the automation runs.
• Create bugs for new problems found in automation.
• Share automation run results daily with development and QA teams.
• Contribute to improving automation infrastructure.
• Participate in source code control bug tracking and software release activities as required.
• Participate with design engineering on documentation, code and test requirement reviews.
• Ability to create both manual and automated test plans.
• Knowledge to perform manual testing, evaluate results, create bugs and work with Engineering to resolve issues.
• Working knowledge of XML and Web Service technologies.
• Working knowledge of scripting with Python, Perl, Expect, UNIX shells and shell utilities.
• Strong verbal & written communications skills, strong teamwork & interpersonal skills, ability to interface effectively with cross functional teams and all levels of management.
• Strong ability to meet deadlines, with a working knowledge of project management.
• Ability to analyze, isolate, describe and prioritize issues in a complex system environment.
• Work broadcast quality digital video environment highly desirable.
• 1+ years testing in a realtime embedded system environment desirable
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a QA, test, or equivalent position in a high tech company
• BSEE or BSCS
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI