US: Software Quality Assurance Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
1. Execute established test plans
1. Accurately record and clearly document all actual results compared to expected results.
2. Maintain well organized record of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
3. Fully document any unexpected anomalies identified in testing with instruction of how to recreate the anomaly.
2. Assist in the development and refinement of product and software requirements to insure their functionality.
3. Develop and document product requirements as part of Product Development Team
4. Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
5. Write test scripts and test cases to meet assigned requirements
6. Communicate with developers, product managers, usability engineers and technical support specialists on product issues
7. Work with Customer Support group to help perform root cause analysis of issues found in the production environment
8. Work with Development team to ensure that the product is fully tested
9. Work with Documentation to see that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented
10. Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process
* Bachelorís Degree in Technology, equivalent industry experience acceptable
* Securities and Trading industry experience Deep FIX messaging protocol and the ability to conduct client testing
* Strong knowledge of testing on UNIX platform.
* Experience with SHELL and PERL scripting in UNIX environment.
* Experience in testing, QA functionality, and test automation
* Test Case Design, Planning and Implementation with a concentration in FIX
* Familiar with Solaris, Linux and Windows operating systems.
* Well organized work habits with attention to detail.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* At least two years of work experience in software quality assurance.
* Knowledge of C and Object Oriented design methodologies would be a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI