US: Software Quality Assurance Intern
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Quality Assurance Intern
· Internships are open to graduate and undergraduate students for a ten week period beginning on June 3rd and ending on August 9th.
· Interns will work 37.5 hours per week and will be paid $10.00 per hour.
The Intern working with the SQA team will participate in projects that are directly related to both internal and external customer deliverables. The specific role will depend on the scope of the specific project and will range from writing and executing test cases, defect research, and inputting into project test plans.
Skills, Knowledge, and Background Requirements
· General knowledge of data analysis, query creation and relational databases
· Knowledge of Quality Center
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience with data analysis tools ( Excel, SQL, etc.)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
· SDLC knowledge
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI