Czech-Republic: QA Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
The Quality Assurance Analyst
* Participate in the development of test plans and test cases
* Act as a key member of an agile team as the QA representative
* Develop and execute automated test cases with an understanding as to the results driven by said tests.
* Where applicable, execute manual test cases to verify software behavior based on product requirements and functional specifications
* Interact with developers and other analysts to understand product requirements
* Isolate and reproduce errors
* Prepare and store data required for testing. Understanding of data-driven tests
* Develop and maintain regression tests and functions libraries
* Enter defects into defect tracking system (Jira) and track from entry to resolution
* Develop and maintain testing documentation with test case descriptions, expected and actual specifications and results
* A minimum of 3 years with strong Quality Assurance experience.
* Knowledge of Java or equivalent programming language.
* Experience testing internet based systems or products.
* Experience with Agile software development methodology
* Experience with Automation tools.
* Knowledgeable in various OS platforms: Windows, Mac, Solaris, Linux
* Proficient in various browsers: IE, FireFox, Chrome, Safari etc.
* Some understanding of database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL
* Strong interpersonal and reporting skills
* Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
* Ability to work to schedules
* Enjoys finding problems
* Eagerness to improve products
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI