US-MI-AuburnHills: Supplier Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Supplier Quality Engineer
Manage all aspects of the Advance Supplier Quality functions. * Work cross functionally with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing to ensure proper designs, suppliers, and manufacturing processes are selected.* Drive change within both Plant Manufacturing & Component Suppliers to resolve component issues* Ensure Component Suppliers processes are robust and capable* Lead problem solving activities with internal and external organizations * Manage key component quality milestones* Develop and present program status updates and articulate open issues to senior leadership. Responsibilities of these positions also include: * Launch Support - Provide on-site support at Suppliers' facilities to ensure launch readiness as required leading up to and including program launch. Provide on-site support at assembly plants as required.
* 4-Year Engineering Degree.
*Minimum 1 to 5 years work experience in quality, manufacturing, or engineering.
* Green Belt or Black Belt skills a plus.
* Quality Certification a plus.Additional Qualifications:
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite Software
* Creative problem solving ability and a results orientation
* Comfortable with complex technical analysis
* Ability to travel within the NAFTA region (less than 20%)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI