US-CA-Sunnyvale: QA Engineer Staff
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
QA Engineer Staff
Required: Skills and Experience
•5+years of experience in testing new products with a focus on qualifying new Platforms like Firewalls, Routers, and Switches etc.
•Excellent programming skills in scripting languages like Perl/TCL consistently reproducing elusive issues
•Ability to understand customers’ deployment and usage scenarios of the products, and translate the knowledge into designing test cases to yield comprehensive coverage and high degree of quality assurance.
•Thinks out of the box to improvise the quality of testing and automate complex test scenarios.
•Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Highly Desirable: Skills and Experience
• Experience with high end security devices is highly desirable.
• Experience using 3rd party test equipment such as Ixia N2X Router Testers, Spirent Smart Bits, IXIA
• Experience in testing COS, Link Bundling Protocols, Tunneling Protocols, IPSEC or Routing Protocols is desirable.
• Working knowledge of UNIX is a must; proficiency in a programming language, such as C or C++ for in house tools development is a plus.
• Experience in various test methodologies white box, black box, solution testing.
Education and Experience:
M.S. in Computer Networking, Telecommunications or related field and 5-7 years of experience as a test engineer for networking and IP services related products,
BS in CS/EE and 8-10 years of experience years of experience as a test engineer for networking and IP services related products
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI