US-OH-Cincinnati: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
* Working within the Selenium Framework to create and maintain reusable automated test scripts.
* Writing detailed test cases that can be used for manual or automated testing.
* Working within an agile lifecycle to identify test cases for automation.
* Suggesting new and innovative approaches for test automation.
* Automating REST API flows.
* Identifying and documenting application defects.
* Developing SQL Report Server (SSRS) based reports.
* Maintaining and enhancing a proprietary test management system.
* Requires 2-4 years of recent experience in quality assurance for web based applications.
* Requires 2-4 years of development experience in C# or Java.
* Experience in test automation using Selenium WebDriver/WebGrid
* Ability to analyze, write and execute test cases
* Ability to write complex SQL Server queries, as well as develop and maintain tables, views, and stored procedures.
* Experience in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
* Experience in continuous integration
* Experience in source code control (Subversion or similar)
* Excellent written communication skills for creating effective automation test plans and bug reports
* Effective interpersonal skills and a proven ability to collaborate with QA team and developers
* Strong understanding of how software is designed and built
* Current knowledge on the strengths and weaknesses of each major browser
* Ability to work some evening, or weekend hours
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI