US-NorthAustin: Entry-level Software Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Entry-level Software Tester (QA)
* Review product requirements and documents and create test cases to ensure code generated by the engineering team conforms to the specified requirements.
* Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
* Perform system test and integration testing on the product.
* Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
* Participate in a Quality Assurance team that is responsible for ensuring all quality standards for the product are met.
* With experience, candidate will be expected to research automate the testing process by using test harnesses and automated test tools.
* Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors or graduation from Technical School.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Self-reliant and motivated self-starter.
* Project and task oriented with a focus on details.
* Ability to work well within group or individually on projects.
* Software programming course work or on the job work experience.
* Successful completion of projects where programming languages are put to use to solve problems
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI