US-MI-Southfield: Test Lead
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Validate Test Preparation of environments and verify all teams are aligned with what needs to occur to build/prepare the test environments
* Ensure that testing activities will allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
* Interpersonal skills, to facilitate test planning workshops
* Organizational skills to manage a wide array of testing information
* Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software testing solutions.
* Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
* Application/business domain knowledge is desirable. This may be readily available with the resource or would need to be developed.
* Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures
* Excellent understanding of the organizationís goals and objectives.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
* Detail-oriented individual who can be relied on to produce accurate deliverables
* Self-motivated, independent worker
* Equivalency of a bachelorís degree in a related field (information systems, computer science, business)
* Minimum of 5 to 7 years direct experience as a test lead for major application integration and/or major application product release
* Knowledge of CaliberRM and Mercury Quality Center/Test Director is a plus.
* Background with Data Warehouse, ETL, and SQL is desired
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI