US-CA-Westlake: DevOps Engineer - QA Automation
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
DevOps Engineer - QA Automation
• You’re a DevOps or a QA Engineer whose experience includes establishing QA best practices and tools for the full QA cycle. In fact, you’re likely to be the one who pushed for automated testing, TDD, continuous integration in your previous (or current) job/s.
• Everything you’ve done pertaining to QA and testing has been focused on thoroughness, scalability and most of all, automation.
• Anyone you’ve worked with will consider you texremely detailed and anal.
• You’re passionate about building clean, sustainable software.
• Ideally, you’ve used Jenkins, Hudson or something similar.
• You know how to develop solutions in Java. Knowing Spring and/or Hibernate is a plus. Extra bonus points for experience in Oracle, Cassandra and/or Hadoop (We like BIG Data and we cannot lie…).
• You’ve used Bugzilla or something similar. Plus points if you know JIRA.
• You like when people review your code and find bugs – because that’s how it’s supposed to work.
• You’re comfortable with Version Control, regardless of the system and your QA side finds it ironic that most Version Control systems don’t actually version control changes in settings.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI