US-NC-Charlotte: Testing Tools Lead
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Testing Tools Lead
* Develop and manage successful partnership based relationship across multiple organizational units, at various levels
* On Time On Budget Project delivery with desired scope and quality
* Develop and optimize the staffing model for RTCoE, inclusive of employees, GDC (onshore and offshore) and contractors to ensure highest quality deliver at lowest cost point for our partner teams
* Ability to manage complex and/or multiple projects
* Ability to articulate the company's business requirements and objectives and translate those into IT solutions
* Ability to effectively communicate IT issues and recommendations to senior level management within and outside of IT
* Must understand, manage, maintain and improve overall testing tools and technology environments.
* 7+ years of technology software management with background in technology testing, automation, performance, and non-functional testing experience or combination.
* Critical knowledge of core testing tools inclusive of HP suite (Quality Center, TDM, Performance Center), middleware testing tools, frameworks, and mobile testing capabilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, successful at communicating effectively at all levels, within a matrixed environment.
* Team player, leader as well as an individual contributor
* Project Management and oversight
* Experience in the Financial Services Industry environments
* Problem-solving capabilities
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI