US-CA-SanDiego: Senior Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Senior Software Test Engineer
* Works with Project engineer and other engineering leads to develop system requirements
* Works closely with management to develop and coordinate system test concepts and objectives.
* Works closely with software developers to create software test work products including test plans, test cases, test procedures, and test reports.
* Identifies test resources and need dates.
* Prepares software test status reports and presents status to management and customers.
* Performs procedure validations, software builds, and test administration.
* Traces system requirements from customer specifications to test cases.
* Assists in the development and maintenance of the System Test Environment (STE).
* Conducts integration and formal system tests.
* Maintains the test requirements database.
* Prepares presentation material and leads Test Readiness Reviews.
* Provides technical guidance and training to junior test personnel.
* Develops and manages test budgets and schedules.
* Keeps abreast of improvements in system test engineering techniques.
* Interfaces with customers, contractors, and vendors.
* Evaluates vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
* Interfaces with hardware, software, and systems engineers to evaluate test alternatives.
* Interfaces with the QA organization to perform any corrective actions resulting from reviews and audits.
* Performs other system test engineering duties as required to meet contractual requirements.
* Writes device/system procedures and conduct tests.
* Actively drives the management and resolution of system ARQs and Issues.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI