US-CA-SanFrancisco: Quality Assurance Lead
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Lead
* Evaluate and test new software according to business and functional requirements
* Perform API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing, UI testing, and white box testing.
* Plan and conduct the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality for large and complex projects.
* Perform reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements.
* Develop new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
* Communicate significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provide recommended process improvements
* Prepare reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities.
* 3+ years prior experience in software Quality Assurance
* Experience with implementing and auditing test methodology and QA standards.
* Testing experience in a web-based environment.
* Great written communication and documentation abilities.
* Ability to function in a Unix environment
* BS in computer science, or equivalent work experience
* Knowledge of Jira, Selenium and available QA tools
* Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
* Experience with online advertising platforms / knowledge of industry
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI