US: Sr Quality Test Analyst
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Quality Test Analyst
1. Develops and executes testing for large or multiple diverse projects to successfully and consistently deliver high quality software products and services on time, on budget and to specification, reacting quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
2. Identifies opportunities to apply automation or other tools to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of testing.
3. Interfaces with Product Management, Project Management, Engineering, and Operations teams to plan testing for delivery of products and enhancements and to assure products meet product requirements and quality standards. Innovates process improvements that enable efficient delivery and maintenance.
4. Works with project managers, technical leads, and subject matter experts to plan and execute functional and system tests. Responsible for construction and execution of test plans and test cases/scripts including regression, integration, certification, and load testing as appropriate in a manner consistent with team standards, documenting accordingly.
5. Reports issues and results, researching and identifying root causes as appropriate. Ensures that testing addresses requirements as agreed with other stakeholders.
6. In cooperation with management, assists with the professional development of other QA staff through mentoring, training, and information sharing.
7. Cooperates in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting; leads or participates in continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices.
8. Identifies areas for cooperation with other teams to improve overall quality and with peers or others implements initiatives improving testing capability and efficiency.
9. May participate in initiatives to identify and implement tools and utilities that enhance testing capabilities and product quality.
10. Identifies opportunities to apply existing automation or other tools to meet testing needs.
11. BS degree with computer science, quality assurance, or engineering emphasis or equivalent preferred.
12. 5-7 years experience in testing and quality assurance processes, tools, and methodologies, including experience leading successful process improvement efforts. Experience in test planning, including developing test approaches, cases, conditions, and expected results, and in test execution and results analysis.
13. Proven testing skills demonstrating the ability to deliver high-quality, complex projects on time, on budget, and to specification.
14. Written and verbal communication skills including the ability to discuss issues and concepts with technical and business personnel. Must be able to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals, including management, engineering, operations, project management, product management, and QA staff.
15. Ability to work through complex problems to reach a workable solution.
16. Ability to understand large complex systems of diverse technologies and functions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI