US-Iowa-Johnston: Automation Test Developer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Automation Test Developer
* Work on various types of automation including unit, acceptance, integration, and UI test automation, particularly in a continuous integration environment
* Serve as technical lead in the delivery of automation tools and solutions for U.S. and Canada.
* Continuously improve automation tools and processes to maintain alignment with business plans.
* Stay up-to-date on industry tools available in the marketplace and on best practices through training and self learning and make recommendations to development teams.
* Mentor and train other co-workers on automation processes and tools.
* Perform automated test design and development, and continuous integration environment configuration.
* 4+ years experience in a professional level Information Technology position (includes computer technology, methodology, and full life-cycle development)
* Experience with test automation practices (unit, acceptance, integration, and UI testing, Continuous Integration)
* Strong object-oriented design and software development skills.
* Great technical leadership and strong teaming/collaboration skills.
* Demonstrated experience that required broad contact with multiple departments and functional operations and regular interaction with business contacts.
* Experience or exposure to Agile methodologies and tools.
* Experience working with global teams.
* Experience transitioning a manual test environment to an automated test environment
* Experience developing test automation for multiple platforms (web, components, third party integrated solutions)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI