US-TX-Austin: Quality Assurance Specialist
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Specialist
* To assist in audits of internal systems such as equipment maintenance, sample receipt, and documentation.
* Review batch records and validation documentation.
* Review and maintain necessary data from contract related documentation.
* Assist in-process audits of critical phases of studies.
* Compiles quality data to capture metrics.
* Help ensure that quality inspections are thorough and timely.
* Performs other quality related functions as required.
* Pursue a personal development program aimed at improving skills and knowledge to increase effectiveness.
* Requires a 4 year degree or equivalent. Science background preferred.
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements in support of non-clinical, clinical, manufacturing and/or device work a plus.
* Demonstrated effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
* Strong team player able to work in fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI