US-: Project Software Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Project Software Quality Engineer
* Write validation plans, traceability matrices, test scripts and validation reports in accordance with application development efforts and pertinent SOPs and Work Instructions.
* Assign and coordinate tasks to an offshore team of SQEs and monitor their efficiency.
* Collaborate with software engineers to understand the changes in a new build and identify the appropriate set of functional and regression tests needed to verify new features work as designed and do not cause any undesirable behavior.
* Provide software quality feedback to the project team, including the project manager and software engineers.
* Recommend quality improvements or changes to development processes, procedures, and systems and software products to correct known or potential deficiencies.
* Minimum of 3 years of software quality assurance experience including creating test plans, performing ad hoc and scripted testing and maintaining detailed documentation.
* Experience finding, reproducing, logging and verifying software defects.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience working on projects for demanding clients and a commitment to meet tight timelines while helping the team produce high quality software.
* Ability to carefully examine requirements specifications to anticipate quality issues and provide timely feedback when specifications are incomplete or inaccurate.
* Ability to learn quickly, work in a team environment, and demonstrate a quality attitude.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Experience testing handheld devices with hardware and software components.
* Experience testing web-based software applications.
* Experience testing software for clinical trials or the pharmaceutical industry.
* Software testing experience in a regulated environment (ISO 9001, FDA 21 CFR Part 11).
* Working knowledge of software tools such as a Visual SourceSafe and Rational ClearQuest.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Experience with applications that use a relational database back-end such as Microsoft SQL.
* Education Minimum: BS, BA, or equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI