US-AZ-Phoenix: Software QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software QA Engineer
· Performs estimation efforts on projects and tracks progress.
· Drafts and revises test plans and scripts with consideration to end-to-end system flows.
· Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
· Logs defects, identifies course of action and performs preliminary root cause analysis.
· Analyzes and communicates test results to project team.
· Coordinates resources and QA activities within a project.
· Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
· Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
· Identifies, recommends and implements process improvements to enhance testing strategies.
· Interacts with other QA members, leader and moderate interaction with development, project management, and escalation engineers
· Knowledge of VB script, PowerShell, and .net (VB.NET or C#) highly desirable.
· Experience developing automated test procedures.
· 2-4 years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, IIS and VMWare.
· A 2 year degree with an emphasis in computer science, programming, or quality control.
· Excellent research and problem solving skills and able to work semi-independently
· Nice to have: experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI