US: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
- Assist with the development and execution software test plans, test designs, test objectives, and test cases.
- Identify, analyze and document defects, questionable behavior, errors and inconsistencies with application functionality, output, online screens and content.
- Assist with the development automated test solutions using state-of-the-art software testing tools and practices.
- Work with software development engineers in product design, code reviews, walkthroughs and product lifecycle inspections.
- Assist with problem investigation and resolution.
- Assist and respond to inquiries from technical support regarding functions and operation of software applications.
- Assist with reporting test results and analysis.
- Assist with the verification of documentation and on-line help content.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Quality Assurance of Embedded software.
- Familiarity with advanced modeling, simulation and networking analysis tools
- Experience in Layout of Circuit boards is a plus
- Experience in Shell scripting is a plus
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills
Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent)
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI