US-KY-Owenton: Sr Quality Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr Quality Engineer
- Liaison with purchasing, R&D and marketing on product specific initiatives.
- This position requires engineering level analysis of data gathered from various stages of the product's life cycle including design test, manufacturing test, reliability test and field returns.
- Emphasis in the areas of process capability and product quality, this position will use analytical techniques to make recommendations for continual improvement as well as ensuring conformance to internal and external standards.
- Strong focus on continual improvement and reporting on process and product performance/ process capability studies.
- Develop quality plans.
- Correlate process data with manufacturing and engineering information.
- Lead improvement initiatives in quality & productivity.
- Management of quality system, data management and control utilizing centralized databases.
- Tooling experience
- Casting experience
- Multinational company experience
- Experience with Asia Pac Suppliers
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with product tracking tools
- Experience with gas meters is highly preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or related field is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI