US=WI-Madison: Manual QA Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Manual QA Tester
* Analyze current product testing needs and identify and implement streamlined, efficient manual and automated solutions to test it.
* Design, develop manual test cases and develop automation test scripts to expand automated test.
* Create detailed test cases and develop tools to improve test productivity.
* Interface with Development and Test teams to ensure smooth operation and integration of internally developed automation systems.
* Participate in product installations, lab infrastructure maintenance and system updating.
* Produce clear, timely, high-quality test results, both in verbal and written form.
* 1+ years of professional software test experience, or 2+ years advanced system admin experience with various Windows systems.
* Experience in testing enterprise level software applications.
* Proficiency in all Windows Operating Systems, Desktop and Server.
* Good understanding of RDP, Client/Server communications protocols.
* Proficient in test engineering: test planning, test case design and test execution.
* Great documentation skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI