US: Quality Assurance Engineer Sr.
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance Engineer Sr.
· Review of test method development and validation.
· Review of laboratory instrument qualifications.
· Oversight of laboratory investigations for OOS, OOT and Aberrant results.
· Experience with laboratory audits from various Regulatory Agencies
· Support of R&D activities related to new product development
· Perform internal audits of laboratory areas
· Applied statistics and trend analysis.
· All laboratory equipment and techniques.
· Experience providing mentoring and guidance to junior staff members.
· Analyzing and troubleshooting problems, identifying solutions, and recommending and implementing methods, procedures, systems and/or techniques for resolution.
· Writing clear and concise technical reports.
· Working with attention to detail, and independently with minimal supervision.
· Managing multiple projects.
· Investigations to determine cause, corrective action and prevention planning.
· New and emerging inspection and test technology.
Bachelor's degree in science from an accredited college or university
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI