US: QA Tester
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
• Actively engage in white and black box UI and API testing, including the development and support of comprehensive automated tests.
• Develop and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases as well as reporting test results following well-defined standards and processes.
• Participate in the planning, scheduling and validation aspects of the project.
• Accurately file and verify comprehensive bug reports.
• Experience documenting new defects and validating fixes
• Understanding of Quality Assurance tools, techniques, standards and methods
• Able to perform ad-hoc (freelance) testing and structured testing
• Prior Website testing experience
• Experience with a popular scripting language, such as Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP, PowerShell, etc.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Previous hands-on coding experience
• Previous experience with a Quality Assurance test suite, such as Selenium, QuickTestPro, LoadRunner, etc.
• Show initiative in your testing efforts as well as follow the directions of others.
• Ability to think critically and creatively in your pursuit of high quality software. .
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI