US-Virginia-McLean: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
• Design, develop, and implement testing methods, plans, and procedures for software systems
• Develop test documentation
• Validate requirements through analysis, inspection, software code review, integration testing, ad hoc testing, internal verification and acceptance testing
• Attend Configuration Control Board meetings, Requirement Reviews, Project meetings, Test Reviews, and other meetings associated with the development and testing of a product.
• Conduct hardware and software acceptance tests with Customer representatives.
This position requires strong interpersonal skills in working with the customer, program manager and other technical team members in a "self starter" role.
• BS Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical discipline and a minimum of 9 years of experience required.
• Must have experience with various aspects of testing (i.e. equipment, inspection, code review, integration, verification, regression and acceptance testing).
• Must be familiar with testing on Windows systems and be proficient with MS Office tools.
• Position requires a current Secret clearance
• US Citizenship required
• Experience with Cyber related tools
• Experience in network related tools including Cloud Computing
• Experience with databases including SQL, Oracle and/or MySQL 5
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI