US-PA-KingOfPrussia: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
* Completes testing for interfaces and feeds.
* Reviews and may provide input during requirements and specification walkthroughs. Contributes to the development of test plans. Provides test estimates for release scope
* Participates in test planning, test case design and test script walkthroughs.
* Escalates issues and risks as appropriate to ensure project stays on track.
* Records and tracks defects uncovered during the execution of tests scripts. Drives defect towards resolution; proposes and designs retest cases, scripts and data.
* Provides timely and accurate status, defect information and appropriate metrics to facilitate QA reporting.
* Adheres to established standards and methodologies. Utilizes tools and methodologies to improve individual effectiveness and to increase efficiencies in the QA process.
* BS/BA in Computer Science or related field required.
* Minimum two+ years' experience testing interfaces and feeds.
* ETL experience and bulk transaction processing experience.
* Experience in Talend, Sterling Integrator, JDA, AS400 and Sonic MQ Message Manager.
* Strong knowledge of data interchange file formats including XML, JSON, CSV, fixed field, delimited
* Strong knowledge of data transformation and mapping using XSLT and XPath
* Strong knowledge and experience in orders fulfillment process and E-Commerce systems highly desirable.
* Knowledge of data transfer tools including FTP and SFTP
* Proficient on Info Path, XML Spy and strong SQL skills
* Working knowledge of UNIX
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and interface effectively with all levels of management as well as the technical team.
* Strong knowledge of testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs. Working knowledge of defect tracking, quality principles and testing tools.
* Strong work ethic and general business acumen.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI