US-CA-SantaClara: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
* Candidate must possess a BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Communication Technology or Electronics.
* 5+ years of mobile device testing.
* Solid understanding of digital communication systems.
* Experience in 3GPP/3GPP2 technology: GSM, WCDMA, LTE, CDMA.
* Knowledge of Carrier Acceptance Testing: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, Vodafone.
* Should have experience with telephony test equipment: Rohde&Schwarz, Spirent, Agilent, Anritsu etc…
* Must have the ability to execute detailed test procedures based on test specifications.
* Must have the ability to write test cases, test plans and test strategy.
* Must have ability to multi-task in a very dynamic environment.
* Some knowledge with writing test scripts using Perl/Python preferred.
* Familiarity with IOT lab testing desirable: Lucent, Motorola, Nortel, Samsung etc…
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work as part of a multi-site team.
* Windows Mobile / Windows Phone / Windows NT NDIS networking driver testing.
* Good understanding of WDM and WDF driver framework
* Experience with Windows Mobile Broadband API.
* Understanding of carrier requirements.
* RF conformance test experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI