US-CA-Burbank: Sr. Product Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Sr. Product Test Engineer
* Bachelors Degree in engineering
* At least 6 years experience in electro-mechanical device test engineering.
* Demonstrated ability to create test platforms especially around instrumentation, data acquisition, actuator and sensor selection, integration and software
* Ability to use software (Excel, Matlab, LabVIEW) to collect and analyze large data sets into meaningful test results.
* Ability to use tools, software, and scripting to automate testing and data gathering (e.g. Matlab, LabVIEW, Python).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Organized, hands-on and detail oriented.
* Occasional travel to test sites required.
* Experience with test / analysis methods including HALT, FMEA, Weibull, Shainin tools, environmental and combined environment testing
* Thorough understanding of the theoretical and practical application of statistical tools for analysis of data.
* Experience with controls hardware and software in spatial position (robotics, industrial actuators, measurement systems)
* Experience working in renewable energy, particularly solar power or solar thermal.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI