US-MI-AnnArbor: Software Test Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Test Engineer
* Design and execute manual test cases, and identify new automation opportunities.
* Design and maintain components for the test automation framework.
* Design and implement modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy testing requirements.
* Participate in enhancing the test automation process.
* Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to the QA Test Lead and QA Technical Lead for automation.
* Provide estimates for creating automation test scripts.
* Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
* Develop custom test tools/utilities.
* Comply with all company and department policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties as required.
* University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or the equivalent.
* Test automation experience should include implementing data-driven, keyword-driven, and hybrid test automation frameworks.
* At least 1 year of manual testing experience.
* Experience with using source control packages.
* Experience working in both agile and waterfall projects.
* A solid understanding of quality assurance practices and techniques. Solid understanding of agile automation practices.
* Detail oriented and excellent problem-solving skills.
* Effective written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI