US-NY-GreenRiver: Quality Assurance (QA) Manager
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Quality Assurance (QA) Manager
• Responsible for documentation, procedures, standards and upgrading the QA Management system; with shared responsibility for managing the ISO 9000 certification and GMP coaching across all plants (continuous bulk production)
• Resident expert for Q7A and QA for products used in feed, food, and API
• Primary contact for regulatory agencies
• Manage two direct reports; a customer complaint coordinator and a QA team member
• Responsible for supplier audits and work closely with the Lab and plants
• Manages the Green River quality management systems; ensuring they meet internal and external customer expectations.
• Ensures compliance with product safety regulatory requirements including approval of quality and food safety related change management
• Management Team representative in quality related agency interactions with the Green River plant
• Ensures product claims and specifications are up-to-date and in accordance with applicable regulations and customer requirements.
• Ensure quality incidents are properly reported and investigated.
• Drive continuous quality improvement initiatives at the Green River site.
• Participate in new process development or major modification efforts (for new or modified products) to determine the impact upon quality.
• Management representative for the ISO 9000 system
• People development and performance management of direct reports
• Main interface with the Law/Communications Departments for communications on the website and to customers relating to Product compliances.
• Manage Improvements and Changes in Product related Regulatory Compliance
• Ensure that all quality action items are completed in a timely manner whether arising from follow-up to a quality incident, a customer quality audit, an internal or external ISO audit, an internal quality process improvement process, or other source.
• Lead site ISO 9001 maintenance and re-certification efforts
• Reply to customer questionnaires relating to the business
• Train production areas to ensure compliance with all Product related certifications
• Support Responsible Care program
• Develop and administer salary plan for direct reports
• Ensure that employees within area develop skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the business
• Provide necessary support and resources to the ISO 9000 system
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI