US-CO-Boulder: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Defining, developing and implementing quality assurance practices and methodology, test plans and test cases.
* Hands-on testing of server components, system interfaces and client components.
* API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing, UI testing and white box testing of web-based applications, APIs and mobile applications (mainly iOS and Android).
* Purple box, polka-dot box and fox-in-socks-in-box testing, as soon as we figure out what those tests are.
* Applying test methodology, engineering and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies.
* Defining and tracking quality assurance metrics.
* Developing new approaches to solving problems identified during quality assurance activities.
* Communicating significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and providing recommended process improvements.
* Being the 10th caller and winning tickets to see One Direction.
* Coordinating the activities of the QA Team in the development of test plans and test cases to meet individual project objectives.
Some things that are pretty important to us:
* 3-5 years prior experience in Software Quality Assurance, with at least 1 year in a Lead role.
* In-depth understanding of testing of web & mobile applications, and APIs.
* Complete understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and QA's role in it.
* Prior experience with small companies and dynamic fast-paced projects.
* Ability to post photos of cats or dogs wearing funny hats in our online chat rooms.
* Self-motivated and well-organized team player.
* Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
* Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field would be nice to have.
* Experience with Continuous Delivery and CD pipeline and associated tools is a plus.
* Excellent communicator.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI