US-WA-Seattle: QA Engineer
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
* Collaborating with the development teams in design reviews and software test process reviews.
* Working closely with QA, Producers, and Development teams to identify problems and issues.
* Executing BVT, test cases, and automated tests for new features and new games, regression tests.
* Driving the overall quality metrics of the team.
* Working with production and development teams to create internal processes for development testing and post launch update tests.
* 4+ years experience in software testing, including experience in the full software development lifecycle
* 2+ years working with testing scripting tools such as jmeter, SOAPUI, Selenium
* Task driven with a great attitude and excellent communication skills
* 1+ years testing in a Unix/Linux environment
* 2+ years writing SQL queries of moderate complexity
* Experience with packet sniffing tools such as wireshark or httpscoop
* HTML5 experience a plus
* Mobile and/or Flash automation experience a big plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI