US-INDIA-Bangalore: Software Engineer QA
To see other opportunities,
please visit http://sqa.fyicenter.com
Software Engineer QA
- Developing, implementing and executing test plans
- Contributing to, creating and developing test automation strategies
- Investigating found problems and drive their resolution
- Writing test reports
- Test Optimization
- Provide team and project leadership
- Read and understand software and/or hardware design specifications as well as product requirements
- Participate in design reviews and make recommendations for product quality and testability
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within Business Units associated with specified projects
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals
- Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
Job Requirements Requirements:
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
- Proven abilities in the following disciplines: software test planning, test case writing, script development and documentation.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Familiarity with advanced concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
- Follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Resourceful in applying creative ideas to solve problems
Responsibility and Interaction:
- Responsible for non-routine and unstructured tasks, requiring creative solutions with more interdependencies and with processes that are less defined.
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving complex problems.
- Work effectively with staff to senior manager level employees within the function and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions within Business Units as required.
- Limited management direction is provided to employee on new projects or assignments; general guidance is provided on new assignments.
- Successfully convey information to stakeholders at many levels related to the position.
- Participate as a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on team projects.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required. 6 to 8 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Team SQAFYI - Software QA Resource FYI